Saturday, October 25, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
What animal does the portrait in the Muggle Prime Minster’s office resemble? b. Frog
What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry? a. Gillywater
What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies? c. Glen Jones
How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s? c. 5
What is Professor Sughorn’s favorite candy? d. Crystallized Pineapple
What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest? c. Hippogriff
What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear? b. Magenta
What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling? a. Amulets
How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?c. 16 Galleons
What are Professor Slughorn’s initials? b. H.E.F.
Friday, October 10, 2008
I have finished the heels of one of these, and am now turning the heel on the other. That magical researcher Cat Bohrdi must have been the cleverest witch of her year. I am working on her River Bed pathway, and it is absolutely inspired!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
- Are you a sock knitter?What are your foot measurements? Yes I like to knit socks. I wear a size 6.5 shoe US Women's shoe, and my foot is about 9 inches long
- Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Yes, both.
- Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? In clear zippered pouches in a drawer. I really want to make a hanging circular case though, where the needles can hang out so that the tips stick out on either end.
- Do you collect anything? I have several small dragon figurines in my bathroom, but I am not actively collecting them. Probably what I collect most are hobbies...
- What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready? I really like acapella, happy hardcore, vocal trance, operatic rock, wrock, musicals, and most music with good female vocals. I have a nano iPod, but also listen to a lot of podcasts from my computer.
- Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? I really like gummy things, mint-flavored things and of course chocolate.
- What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? I live in a tiny apartment that fits 2.5 people. We have an african fat-tailed gecko and a 9 year old little girl for pets. I mean children. I mean... nevermind.
- Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Not really. I may have to think about that.
- Favorite Harry Potter movie character? It changes regular, depending what fan fiction I have read recently. I have been playing with Pansy Parkinson recently though, since she isn't a character we get to know terribly well in canon.