Thursday, October 2, 2008

Slytherin House Quiz 2

  1. Are you a sock knitter?What are your foot measurements? Yes I like to knit socks. I wear a size 6.5 shoe US Women's shoe, and my foot is about 9 inches long
  2. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Yes, both.
  3. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? In clear zippered pouches in a drawer. I really want to make a hanging circular case though, where the needles can hang out so that the tips stick out on either end.
  4. Do you collect anything? I have several small dragon figurines in my bathroom, but I am not actively collecting them. Probably what I collect most are hobbies...
  5. What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready? I really like acapella, happy hardcore, vocal trance, operatic rock, wrock, musicals, and most music with good female vocals. I have a nano iPod, but also listen to a lot of podcasts from my computer.
  6. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? I really like gummy things, mint-flavored things and of course chocolate.
  7. What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? I live in a tiny apartment that fits 2.5 people. We have an african fat-tailed gecko and a 9 year old little girl for pets. I mean children. I mean... nevermind.
  8. Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Not really. I may have to think about that.
  9. Favorite Harry Potter movie character? It changes regular, depending what fan fiction I have read recently. I have been playing with Pansy Parkinson recently though, since she isn't a character we get to know terribly well in canon.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Matilda!!! You have to tell us about the handsome devil that is in love with you. Picture of him on my blog.