Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moving

I am so exhausted. I have been working on an extra potions project and have been pulling really late hours again as a result. I need to present my work so far on Tuesday, and I might get a brief breather after that.

In other news, it looks like I am changing rooms. I am leaving the Ravishing Furies (dorm room #3) for the Silent Succubi (dorm room number #5). Megaera Black, Danazraella Deamonova, Lucretia Plunkett, and Enna Kirts, I will miss you!

These rooms just are not built for more than 4 though. Because the Succumbi only had 3 in their room, our Prefect Moody asked for volunteers for one of us to move. Since no one else came forward, I figured I might as well do it rather than split up everyone else there.

My new roommates (Bella Shacklebolt, Daisy Scrimgeour and Narcissa Shrivelfigs) all seem really nice. So hopefully it will be a good match.

1 comment:

Bella Shacklebolt said...

Welcome Matilda! Thanks for volunteering to join us! We don't bite (hard) I promise! : )

Bella