Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS6 Questionaire

Another term at Hogwarts begins, and I am really excited. The headmistress has asked up to post a few things about ourselves, so here goes:

Potter Name: Matilda Edgecombe (though you can call me Mati)

Rav ID: omly

I am allergic to: um, mold

Pets that I have: an african fat-tailed gecko

My favorite yarn: don't know that I have one

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? NA

My favorite flavor: mint

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) surprise me :)

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: turbo addi (needles or hooks), clover soft touch (hooks), or metal circular needles in general

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: not really, but I tend not to be a fan of bamboo (KP harmony are okay though)

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) 3

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? nope

No comments: