Monday, September 15, 2008

Slytherin Quiz #1


  1. Do you knit and/or crochet: yes both
  2. How long have you been at your craft? 4 years/2 years
  3. Do you spin? yes
  4. What type of spinning do you do (drop spindle or wheel)? wheel
  5. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? sewing, drawing, painting
  6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? I like wool and cotton a great deal.
  7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? mohair in significant quantities
  8. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? I am curious about the Berroco Comfort sock yarn.
  9. What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? I really like hats and socks. Portability is awesome.
  10. What are you currently working on? An afghan for my brother's wedding
  11. Anything you plan to start this autumn? socks and maybe a new Slytherin item (vest or socks, undecided)
  12. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.) I am probably most proud of my sister's wedding shawl, but among those I use and love I would have to say my Slytherin Quidditch sweater.
  13. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I would like to improve my fair-isle skills (very rudimentary) to do Latvian mittens

No comments: